September 18th 2015
Our September Open Working with Indigenous Employees program was perhaps our best yet – fully subscribed with fully engaged participants.
Participants from mining exploration, CME WA, government, contracting and oil and gas made it a great day.
Written feedback included:
- “Excellent, will definitely be recommending that more people attend”
- “Plenty of tools to use in my role”
- “Found all the scenarios useful; and some confronting”
- “Everything was useful”; and
- “Thanks, a great workshop”
A summary of the quantitative feedback is below. The next Open Program is October 2, 2015. You can book here:
We hope to see you there!